[Remind-Fans] Finding free time

Nigel Nye nigelnye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:36:20 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I currently use remind as my primary scheduler, and I like the prospect of
accessing it on-the-go by ssh on my phone.

On the desktop, I enjoy using wyrd to visually map things out, but my small
screen and slow connection makes this cumbersome and irritating.

What I'm looking for currently is a way to see between what times I'm free
(and for how long).

Abstractly, this seems easy enough. Remind must do both of these things when
it makes output for the current time.

Rather than biting off a piece of the source code, I thought I'd ask: is
there already a feature for this?

Thanks,
Nigel