[Remind-Fans] Finding free time

Nigel Nye nigelnye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:20:20 EDT 2009

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll look into post-processing when I get in front of a computer. I guess
I'll use a variable or some sort of an "include" scheme to omit the untimed
reminders.

On Jun 23, 2009 3:09 PM, "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

Nigel Nye wrote: > Abstractly, this seems easy enough. Remind must do both
of these things when > i...
No, unfortunately.  It's a rather large project.  I would approach
it by post-processing the output of "remind -p".  The only difficulty
is how to handle untimed reminders.  Do you ignore them?  Do you count
the entire day as "busy"?

Also, if you want this feature to be useful, you'll have to specify
a DURATION on all timed reminders.

Regards,

David.