[Remind-Fans] PRIORITY - order of execution

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz remind at numerixtechnology.de
Sun Jul 26 14:41:46 EDT 2009

I am tearing my hair out: I just wrote a nice little function which
doesn't work because trigdate() has not been computed at the point it
is called. Thank goodness for the DEBUG facility or I'd still be
wondering where I was going wrong.

REM 28 Jul 2009 PRIORITY [p(P_APPOINTMT,T)] MSG RBS appointment %v

p() calculates a priority based on the second parameter and
trigger date. But at the point p is called the trigger date is that of
the previous reminder.

I use the priority in MSGPREFIX but as I can't pass a second parameter
to MSGPREFIX I thought I implement that logic in p().

Any ideas for a work-around?

--

Best Regards,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz