[Remind-Fans] WARN function - monotonically decreasing values

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz remind at numerixtechnology.de
Tue Aug 18 19:12:27 EDT 2009

I have written a WARN function, which calls a few other functions to
calculate the return values:

w(i) choose(i,a(),b(),c(),...)

The absolute-values of the return values of my WARN function are
monotonically decreasing but may not be STRICTLY monotonically
decreasing (which is what remind needs).

I have been racking my brains how I can remove the duplicates. b() does
not know that it is returning the same value as a() etc.

I can't think of anything other than a convoluted iif construct.

--

Best Regards,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz