[Remind-Fans] mailing myself items for next few days

Thomas Klausner tk at giga.or.at
Wed Aug 19 19:12:44 EDT 2009

Hi!

I'm currently using ical2rem and remind to send myself email for the
stuff that will/is supposed to happen in the next days.
ical2rem converts the sunbird ics files to remind files, and then I
mail myself the output of:
	/usr/pkg/bin/remind -n -ga -b1 $HOME/.reminders | sed 's/\\,/,/g' | head -40
on a daily basis.

The "head -40" is just a workaround -- basically I would like to just
get the -n output for the next 2 or 3 days, but I didn't find a remind
option for that.

Is there a way to do what I want? Or do you have better suggestions?

Thanks,
 Thomas