[Remind-Fans] Color coded calendars.

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 11:11:46 EDT 2009

I use the method from the manpage that Frank pointed out.

rem 24 aug 2009 SPECIAL COLOR 255 0 0 Classes start

Of course, I don't want to type SPECIAL COLOR 255 0 0  a gazillion
times which is why I bound several such specifications to keyboard
shortcuts.

I don't think I understand Dougie's example.

Lenore