[Remind-Fans] Remind + GrowlNotify

Manu Kaul manu.kaul at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:25:05 EDT 2009

Yep you are right.. I realise that later on and tried the command in my
.reminders file but it still wouldn't work. I think someone rightly pointed
out the missing "-m" option with Remind. I have to investigate this a bit
further to see whats going on.But yeah please go ahead and test it and let
me know what you find.

Cheers,
Manu

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:27 PM, <okazpyw02 at sneakemail.com> wrote:

> > Macintosh-3:~ manukaul$ rem 29 sep 2009 AT 19:31 run echo "Testing
> > Growl"|/usr/local/bin/growlnotify -s
>
> I should have been clearer about this. That line was not intended for
> the command line. It is better written as "REM 29 sep ...".
> Try it in your .reminders file; it should work for you.
>
> Let me clean up the script, and I will send it to you tonight.
>
> ST

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
- Michelangelo