[Remind-Fans] Approaches to remind and Blackberry/other PDA, handhelds, etc.?

Manu Kaul manu.kaul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:10:26 EDT 2009

Ok. I have it working fine on my Mac with Geektools so I can see my monthly
calendar on the desktop and also managed to get it to work with Growl
Notifications for timed reminders. Would be awesome if I could synch it to
my iPhone via Google Calendar! Will have to look a bit more... but rem2ics
doesn't have any usage documentation at all. Wrote to the author ... see if
he gets back to me!