[Remind-Fans] Forward scanning, how?

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz remind at numerixtechnology.de
Sun Nov 1 10:27:24 EST 2009

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 09:42:57 -0500
"David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

>David wrote:
>
>Good point.  The Remind algorithm should be described in the man page
>and not just in my slides; I'll update the man page.

While we're on the topic of documentation (and by the way, this is the
best manpage I have seen!):

I use yelp (Help 2.22.1, Gnome help viewer) and the indentation does
not display properly in yelp. (It's correct when using man on the
commandline.)

In the BUILT-IN FUNCTION section:
- filedate(s_filename) is indented one level
- filename() is indented yet another level
- isdst([d_date [,t_time]]) is indented yet another level
- now() is indented yet another level
- psmoon () is indented yet another level
- realcurrent() is indented yet another level
- slide() is indented yet another level
- strlen () is indented yet another level
- time () is indented yet another level
- typeof () is indented yet another level

by that point the left margin is in the middle of the page.

upper(s_string) is back at the very left, where it should be.

I have no idea whether this is a yelp problem or whether it's to do
with your document. I suspect the latter as I don't observe the problem
with any other docs.

--

Best Regards,
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz