[Remind-Fans] remind and todo lists

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz remind at numerixtechnology.de
Tue Nov 10 07:33:44 EST 2009

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 20:46:47 -0500
Neil Watson <remind at watson-wilson.ca> wrote:

>On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 09:55:56PM +0000, Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz
>wrote:
>>As I understand it your wrapper script allows you to manage the
>>reminders like a todo list?
>>Once you are done with a task, do you manually edit the remind file?
>
>I edit file manually.  I created VIM function that will change the
>entry's date to today's and append the MSG string with DONE with a
>single key stroke.

Hello Neil,
I saved opened your shell script and with code colouring it was much
easier to make sense of it. The man page syntax had totally bamboozled
me when I was looking at it as an attachment. I should have done that
before firing off to the mailing list.

Basically, you are filtering your reminders by project and/or context.

I'd like to have a look at your vim function as well.

--

Best Regards,
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz