[Remind-Fans] Reminder Issue

Erick A. Alvarez erickalvarez2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 15:34:03 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad I just discovered Reminder... and this list!

Could you please give me some tips on how troubleshoot
Reminder. (I just installed it within cygwin!)
I am able to get a calendar with "remind -b1 -c+4 -g .reminders",
but I can get it Reminder to input events with REM Any event.
The only thing I get is the help output, and it doesn't add anything
to my .reminders file sitting on my home directory.

Any suggestions or tip will be really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Erick