[Remind-Fans] follow symlinks to directories?

Robert Hamrick rph at muxux.org
Wed Mar 31 00:51:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I usually run remind a command like remind -q ~/.reminders, where
~/.reminders is a symlink to a directory of *.rem files.  Very nice!

However, if I have a symlink in that directory (with a .rem extension)
that points to another directory, remind attempts to read the symlink
but not the *.rem files in the target directory.

Does that make sense?  Is there something like a "follow links" or
"recurse through directories" flag that I've missed?  Or is that just
not possible and I just need to swallow my pride and use an include
line?

-r