[Remind-Fans] Several questions from a newbie

Eugene static-const at ya.ru
Fri May 14 14:52:35 EDT 2010

Hi.

I'm trying to figure out whether Remind can satisfy my needs. There are
basically three questions. For each of those, I'd like to know whether
a solution exists and what it is (which keywords/clauses I must use
etc.).

1. For each periodic and non-periodic event, I'd like to specify number
of days N so that the software reminds me about the event N days before
it occurs.

2. For each periodic event, I'd like to mark it as DONE (probably
specifying the date D) so that Remind won't remind me about the
dates when event occurs and which are <= D.

3. I'd like the software to continue reminding me about each periodic
and non-periodic event which occured in the past but wasn't marked as
DONE.

I believe that Remind is capable to solve 1 and 2, but I doubt about
the last one. Please help me if you can.

Best regards,
Eugene.