[Remind-Fans] Synchronizing tools for Remind?

Mats Rauhala mats.rauhala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:57:38 EDT 2010

I quickly looked over your code and it looks good. I also intend to test
it out, hopefully already today. Thank you already :).

On a more off-topic note, I hope you don't mind me asking some technical
questions? I see that you compare changes and seem to be using some
Google specific identification in it. But how do you compare it with
Remind? Do you insert some metadata to reminders? Do you convert to
vcard and insert some metadata in there and just hope that the vcard can
still be matched back to remind?

--
Mats Rauhala
sip:MasseR at ekiga.net