[Remind-Fans] Collision avoidance for reminders moved via OMIT?

Shane Kerr shane at time-travellers.org
Wed Sep 8 10:47:49 EDT 2010

Hello,

I've got a week-long meeting coming up, and it has pushed some of my
reminders to the Friday before. (That's by design - these are regular
reports and such for my work.)

However, some of them are at the same time. For example, a reminder to
send and agenda on Thursday collides with a status report sent on
Wednesday at 14:00.

This is not a major problem for me, but it would be nice items would be
adjusted so they don't collide. Is this possible?

Going to the next level, ideally there would be some way to adjust items
that collide for other reasons (repeated reminders for example). Is this
possible?

Thanks!

--
Shane