[Remind-Fans] Remind wiki

Andrew Ho andrewho at andrewho.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 16:25:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

So the discussion regarding the inactive wiki has come up a few times
on the list, as the wiki hosted on 43folders is now somewhat defunct.
I e-mailed Merlin to ask him what his future plans were for the
43folders wiki, and he replied that he had no real future plans other
than that he would take it down at some stage and archive the content.

Personally, I feel that it would be useful to us to have a working
wiki.  Do other people feel the same?  I am happy to set one up and
host it if other users and David feel that this would be a valuable
resource.

Regards,
Andrew