[Remind-Fans] Wiki Files

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Mon Oct 25 19:52:40 EDT 2010

Irony.

It was Remind's usefulness on Mac OSX that first brought it to the attention
of 43Folders users, and is how I heard about it.  43F users were never
really Linux geeks, and the Mac community there was really strong back then.
  It was remind that really brought some Linux users to 43F.

I'm a Linux fan, but I believe in using the tool that works best for you.
 For my wife, that's a Mac, because I don't have so much support to do.  For
my kids and my desktop, it's Windoze.   My firewall, media server, web
server, file servers are all Linux.

I just thought I'd point out the irony.

--
Justin B. Alcorn
The views expressed here are not necessarily my own, much less anyone