[Remind-Fans] Lunar Calendar

Tony Sim y2s1982 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:57:49 EST 2010

Wow, you were more diligent about the issue than I was.  I imagined that,
but the thought of having to do that for year after year seemed bit
depressing for some reason.  I hoped there were more automated method.

I set out to find a program that might allow the conversion, and I found one
in LGPL:
http://www.vyvy.org/main/en/node/57

I had hoped that might somehow be used in association with remind.  The
trouble is, there are few more variable to the conversion than I knew what
to do with such as cycles of the years and leap year.  I suppose that's the
fault in my part.  Now since I have no idea how to program, I'll have to
plea for mercy to others out there who are interested in making remind more
international :)
One of these days, I'll have to learn to program...

Anyways, thanks to everyone who are reading/looking into this :)