[Remind-Fans] Minimalist curses frontend with a navigable month view

Thu Dec 30 13:35:16 EST 2010

David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
> Ah, never mind.  Apparently Python 2.5 is too old to run obdaRemind.
> Even after fixing the syntax errors and a few more errors, it dies
> with:
>
> AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'format'
>
> Bleh.

I am sorry.  I am an Arch and Gentoo Linux user, so supporting both
Python 3.1.3 (Arch) and 2.7.1 (Gentoo) is an absolute must for me.  If
you like, we could start a separate branch for older versions of
Python.  After all, it is only a short script, and it shouldn’t be too
much hassle to port it back.