[Remind-Fans] UK Diamond Jubilee Holiday 2012

Eric eric at deptj.eu
Sat Feb 5 14:09:36 EST 2011

Looking a bit far ahead I know, but I was adding the Royal Wedding holiday
for this year ( rem 29 apr 2011 msg Royal Wedding (Bank Holiday) ), so
decided to fix this too.

The normal (every year) holiday is

REM Mon 1 Jun -7 MSG Spring Bank Holiday (Whitsun)

which would be 28 May 2012. But in 2012 it is cancelled, and replaced by

REM 4 jun 2012 MSG Spring Bank Holiday (Whitsun) (moved)%
REM 5 jun 2012 MSG Diamond Jubilee (Bank Holiday)%

Easy to put these in, but how to suppress the "regular" date just for 2012?

Based on something in the wiki, I tried

PUSH-OMIT-CONTEXT
CLEAR-OMIT-CONTEXT
OMIT 28 May 2012
REM Mon 1 Jun -7 MSG Spring Bank Holiday (Whitsun)%
POP-OMIT-CONTEXT

which simply produces the 27th instead.

Any suggestions?

Thanx