[Remind-Fans] using remind with dropbox

Dave Parker cedardocster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:09:58 EST 2011

Sorry Reid, spelled your name wrong, and also missed replying to the users
group (I'm more used to google groups)

Matthias, I wasn't sure if your focus was on the single quote or the "accat"
command.  The way I showed actually did work the way I had it, but only if
the remind file was in the home folder (so I didn't think it was an issue of
the quote).  It took me a while to find any referrence to "accat" but it
seems to be used with some kind of engineering thing called Ansys, to
"Concatenate multiple areas in preparation for mapped meshing".  Is that
what you were referring to?