[Remind-Fans] auto deleting rem lines after popup

Dave Parker cedardocster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:25:36 EDT 2011

after further thought I'd start with this idea:

make the rem statement a run statement that runs a bash script with
the message in the parameter (if that's possible) and the script pops
up and then opens the rem file and finds that message and deletes it.

If I figure it out I'll post it here.

--
Dr David Parker

Chiropractic