[Remind-Fans] Color coding calendar view (-c)

Thierry Guillemin tguillemin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:50:10 EDT 2011

I am new to Remind.
Remind, which I installed through MacPorts, works perfectly.

To make things even more pleasant and efficient, I would like to color code
my reminders to distinguish between Priorities (or subjects). To do so, I
followed the advice given by James Rifkin :
http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/User:JamesRifkin/defs.rem (bottom of the
page)
and added priorities to my reminders (btw, I have only one .reminders file).

The results differ between :
- the -g view (e.g. : rem -g -q '*15') where it works nicely
- the -c view (e.g. : rem -c+3 -m -b1 -w,3,1) where no colors appear.

Am I missing something ?
Thanks in advance

Thierry