[Remind-Fans] (no subject)

vlmarek at volny.cz vlmarek at volny.cz
Wed May 4 06:18:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

Currently I switched to windows (for various reasons :) ) and one of
the apps I'm missing from Linux is remind. So I tried to port it to
be compilable natively using MinGW.

I create set of patches to cover one specific change. After applying
the patches and refreshing configure I am able to compile remind
without any warnings.

I had to drop support for daemon mode though (in windows only!). If
there would be interest I can try to come up with some idea. Also I
can give you compiled *.exe files in case you would like to provide
them on your pages.

I am attaching the patches with the hope that they could be included
into official distribution. The patches should not change anything
with regards to Unix compilation and usage. I haven't found official
source repository, so the patches are based on latest release. The
patches must be applied consecutively, since they often modify the
same files. Every patch contains small comment at the top.

Comments are mostly welcome.

Thank you for remind
--
Vlad

--
VOLNÝ Klub, limitované kolekce značek jako Nike, Represent, Bench,
Tommy Hilfiger, LG a další se slevami 40 - 80 %.