[Remind-Fans] Reminder Popups with date and time

John Niendorf johnniendorf at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:53:56 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently using
[CODE]
remind ~/.reminders-general | gxmessage -buttons "OK:1" -default "OK"
-center -font "serif 16" -fg "#231" -bg yellow -wrap -title "Don't Forget'"
-file -
[/CODE]

To generate popups for things I need to remember.

My reminder format is:

REM 6 June 2011 +8 % Presentation on Free OS %b

This works and give me a countdown to how many days I have left.

My question is:

Is there a way to also get a countdown to a specific time.  That is instead
of the popup showing ...in two day's time is it possible to have it display
...in two days 6 hours and 30 minutes time for example?

Thank you,

John