[Remind-Fans] remind 1 year calendar output

Akke Dewinter lord.azus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:05:44 EDT 2011

 <remind-fans at lists.roaringpenguin.com>

I'm an avid user of the remind calendar application.
But there is one thing I can't figure out and I can't find anything on the
internet about it, so I thought I'd ask it here...
How do you generate a calendar for the current year?

What I currently do is the following:

remind -m -b1 -p12 $HOME/.reminders | rem2html > $HOME/tmp/cal1y.html

This generates a calendar in html, for a period of 1 year.
The -m starts the weeks on monday and the -b1 sets the time information to a
specific format.

The problem with this is, that the calendar starts from the current month.
I'd like it better if it would generate a calendar from jan 1st untill
december 31st.

Does anybody here know how to do that?

Regards,
LordAzus