[Remind-Fans] Remind error -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Mon Sep 19 15:02:53 EDT 2011

        I was just making an addition to an entry and all information
        for today disappeared. I retyped it and it looks ok but this
        error message keeps coming up whenever I do anything with
        remind. I'm viewing it with Tkremind, Fedora-15, 64 bit. But
        remind has performed faultlessly since installed what seems like
        several years ago.

                There was a problem running Remind:

                /mnt/srvr1/F10bkup/home/bobg/.reminders{1463): Undefined
                variable: ress

        Before I start messing with it I thought I might ask first if
        anyone knows what to do next? I would be lost without Remind.

        Thanks,

        Bob