[Remind-Fans] Hello and can I modify Tkremind's display

Rod rod.c.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:10:13 EST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 11:07 -0500, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Anything's *possible* because you have the source code. :)
> But no, it's not possible without making serious modifications to the code.

Why this doesn't this surprise me? Seriously I kind of expected that to
be the case. I'd read through the last two years of the mailing list
archives but didn't see anything so I thought I'd take a chance. I
haven't tried any other front ends. I downloaded wxRemind but haven't
played with it enough to get it to work (seems stuff is missing on my
Fedora install).

Anyway this little program is brilliant. I wish I'd known about it ages
ago.