[Remind-Fans] This expression doesn't seem to evaluate correctly

Rod rod.c.johnson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:31:05 EST 2012

I can't seem to understand what is going on.

#SET _mydate '2012-03-25'
REM 23 April SATISFY [trigdate() >= '2012-03-25'] MSG George
#REM 23 April SATISFY [trigdate() <= _mydate] MSG George

No matter what the date it seems to evaluate true.

Basically I have an appointment that falls on a different date each
year. If the appointment falls before the 25th of April I want it to
display on the next Monday after the 25th but if it falls before hand
then the appointment is on whatever day is set.

I have been trying but the operator doesn't seem to behave like I expect
it to, so I must be missing something.