[Remind-Fans] This expression doesn't seem to evaluate correctly

Rod Johnson rod.c.johnson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:51:41 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM, David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

>> I can't seem to understand what is going on.
>
>> REM 23 April SATISFY [trigdate() >= '2012-03-25'] MSG George
>
> Run Remind with the -dxt option.  It will be made clear.
>

> I cannot parse those requirements... sorry.  Could you give a couple of
> concrete examples?

 Ok Sorry Dave
 Here it is

in 2012 mydate is the 20 April
in 2013 mydate is the 28 April

If mydate is before the 23 of April then I need to be reminded of an
appointment on the 23 of April. (as in 2012)
If mydate is after the 23 of April then I need to be reminded of an
appointment on the first Monday after mydate. (as in 2013)

I'm not at my computer at the moment but as soon as I get back I'll
try remind -dxt.

I should add that I am using tkremind to display the reminders.