[Remind-Fans] A new ics2rem

Greyson Fischer greyson at foosoft.us
Mon Feb 13 06:17:01 EST 2012

Hey Remind fans,

I just thought I'd toss this out there for anyone that might want it:

https://github.com/greyson/ics2rem

I wasn't able to find a satisfactory ics2rem(.pl) that was actually able
to parse the one-event .ics files that typically come in emails and I
wanted one so that I could open the reminders from an email client and
get a remind line appended in an appropriate file.  This uses the
official libical, so it should be more robust at parsing than the
scripted versions I've seen laying around; and it may be easier to keep
up to date.

If you find it useful at all, let me know. If you think there's some way
to improve it, let me know. If you think I'm wasting my time, keep it to
yourself :-P

Cheers,
Greyson