[Remind-Fans] MSG and RUN possible, or something similar?

Dave davo812 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:25:32 EST 2012

Using -kcmd seems to be working relatively well, and I am using a
trigger character to determine if that particular message should be
emailed or just displayed.  Basically, if the message ends in a period,
I send an email as well.  I have one followup question for now.

After instantiating remind using -k<magic-script>, will changes to the
script be picked up by remind or does it need to be killed and restarted
to see the changes?

I also have an unrelated question regarding the calendar.  Is it
possible to display the calendar in an ncurses-based terminal such that
the screen is not cleared after the calendar is shown?  The screen
clearing is the opposite behavior I want or would expect.  This could be
something with my terminal, but I don't think so.

Thanks very much,
Dave