[Remind-Fans] MSG and RUN possible, or something similar?

Dave davo812 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:26:35 EST 2012

So changes will be picked up in cmd as well as changes in the reminders
file.  Good to know.

As far the terminal clearing goes, I am not using less and have tried
various terminal settings (i.e. xterm, vt100, vt220), but so far, the
screen always instantly clears after displaying the calendar.  Maybe
this is something particular to the OpenBSD package of remind, but I
would be surprised if that were the case.  I'm am just running "remind
-c1 .reminders" and in fact, if I use less, that actually helps as it
stops the screen from clearing, at least while less is running.

Any other thoughts on that?
Thanks again,
Dave