[Remind-Fans] colorizing caldendars

Ruthard Baudach ruthard.baudach at web.de
Sun Apr 29 12:22:26 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I'd like to colorize the Remind message with ANSI Escape sequences, as
proposed in the examples directory of the remind source.

If I do this, the calendar output is obscured. Obviously, the length of
the entry is calculated with the ANSI Escape sequences, so that
line-breaks and the padding with spaces to format a calendar entry are
miscalculated.

Is there any workaround?

Otherwise: could this calculation be fixed, so that non-printing
characters are not counted when formatting calendar entries?

I'm afraid, I'm not able to do this myself.

Greetings,

Ruthard