[Remind-Fans] rem2ps: how to set the font size for the small calendars?

Pierre Soille pierre.soille at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Nov 19 15:08:34 EST 2012

Hello!

when using rem2ps, I want to enlarge the size of the small calendars
(display of previous and next month calendars using -c[n] option).
However the option to set the size of fonts does not consider the
that of small calendars:
-s[thed] size

That is, the option s is missing (only 'thed' while 'tshed' is allowed
to set the font name, note the 's').

Is there a way to change the size?  From the manual page of remind,
I understand that a solution could be to pass on postscript code through
the command REM PS.  Any further hint would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Pierre

PS: I also had a brief look to the c code of rem2ps, and I fail to
understand why the small calendars are not produced with the maximum
available size (that the size of a 'day box').