[Remind-Fans] Can't compute trigger error

Allen Li cyberdupo56 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:57:31 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but I have been using remind with wyrd for a few years now
and I must say I like it very much.  I wish it got more love, in part,
because then there'd be more documentation for it.

Take, for example, the following short script

    OMIT Dec 22 2012 THROUGH Jun 23 2013 MSG Winter Break
    REM Sep 17 2012 *1 SKIP AT 21:00 DURATION 1:00 MSG Practice Room 205

When I run it through remind (remind -c3), it complains that it "Can't
compute trigger".  Just to debug it, I gradually incremented the repeat
value (*1, *2, *3, and so on), and it magically works starting from *4,
but not for *1, *2, and *3!

Maybe there's an obvious problem here, but I can't see it.  Can any
experienced remind users help out?

Allen