[Remind-Fans] Calendar in Monthly Planner format?

John David Thacker johndavidthacker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 20:06:54 EST 2012

I like that I can us rem2ps to format a printed Remind calendar in
different sizes and formats. Does anyone know of a way to print a monthly
view, landscape, 11x8.5, divided over two pages, such as you would find in
a monthly planner? If I just print a monthly calendar in landscape mode and
cut it in half and put it in a "Junior" sized binder, the lack of a center
margin cuts the fourth day in half.

What I need is a margin between the fourth day of the week and the fifth
day, plus an extra "day" of space on the end for notes or small calendars.
Example at: http://www.ataglance.com/images/70250X_XL_1.png

Thanks, and Happy New Year.