[Remind-Fans] Calendar in Monthly Planner format?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Jan 2 10:50:20 EST 2013

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:06:54 -0900
John David Thacker <johndavidthacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> I like that I can us rem2ps to format a printed Remind calendar in
> different sizes and formats. Does anyone know of a way to print a
> monthly view, landscape, 11x8.5, divided over two pages, such as you
> would find in a monthly planner? If I just print a monthly calendar
> in landscape mode and cut it in half and put it in a "Junior" sized
> binder, the lack of a center margin cuts the fourth day in half.

You need to use a tool to munge the Postscript output.  It should be
possible to take the existing Postscript output and
scale/transform/clip it twice so you get the desired result.  It might
be easiest to convert it to EPS and use a tool like xfig or OpenOffice
to make the final output.

Regards,

David.