[Remind-Fans] Unable to access data -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 2 13:21:12 EST 2013

On 02/01/2013 07:07 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
> Does the directory /mnt/BOX48/rem exist?
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

        No, the whole server no longer exists after an attempted reboot
        I get a kernel panic! So it has nothing to do with remind, in
        fact I have been able to extract the remind date from the hard
        drive and it runs fine on both computers.

        I did a yum update on the SL6 server via ssh and apparently
        something went wrong [It never did indicate it had finished, now
        I know why!] ...

        Thanks for the response to my query.

        Bob

        PS: I rely on my remind calendar and your work is much appreciated.

        --

        http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

        box7   Scientific Linux 6.3