[Remind-Fans] [newbie] how to fix the -s+1 behaviour?

baruchel at gmx.com baruchel at gmx.com
Sat Mar 23 08:18:53 EDT 2013

Hi, I have been using remind for a few days and I really enjoy it.
I like the output of:
  remind -gaaad -b1 -ms+1

But I would like rather to get the 7 next days STARTING from today (rather
than starting from the beginning of the current week). Of course, I could
use -s+2 and parse the output with some external script or call several
time remind with -a with various 'today date', but I am pretty sure there
is a way to get the expected behaviour from the command line.
Do you see what I could do? Regards, B.