[Remind-Fans] every other Saturday

A Frederick Christensen fauxmight at nosocomia.com
Mon Feb 24 13:11:56 EST 2014

REM Dec 15 2013 *90 SPECIAL [setColor()] CHANGE AC FILTERS

Like this ^

This one is my reminder for (obviously) changing the AC filters in my
house. Set a start date and *14 for "every 14 days" (for every two
weeks or every other xday).

Thanks for the question. I'm a long time user of remind and recent
subscriber to the list. I'm a dentist and use remind as my only
calendar for both home and work (and "other"). This has been my first
opportunity to contribute back to this project.

Cheers,

A Frederick Christensen