[Remind-Fans] next 7 days -c+1

hymie at lactose.homelinux.net hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
Fri May 9 10:52:08 EDT 2014

"brock at quantifier.org" writes:
>Hello.  I've seen similar questions, but not this one:
>
>rem -c+1 gives me a calendar view of this whole week, Sun-Sat.
>
>I'd like to be able to show 7 days, from today until next week, or
>even from yesterday until 7 days after that.

As far as I know, you only have two options:

If it's Monday, then you use the -m option

$rem -c+1 -m

+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+
|  Monday  | Tuesday  |Wednesday | Thursday |  Friday  | Saturday |  Sunday  |
+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+
|5 May     |6 May     |7 May     |8 May     |9 May ****|10 May    |11 May    |
|          |          |          |          |          |          |          |
|          |          |          |          |payday    |          |douglas   |
|          |          |          |          |          |          |adams died|
|          |          |          |          |billy joel|          |2001      |
|          |          |          |          |born 1949 |          |          |

Otherwise, you may need to show 2 weeks.

I cannot find any option to specify first-day-of-the-week other than
Sunday or Monday.

I haven't looked at the code or anything, but that could be an option to
add to the -m flag -- -m2 for Tuesday, -m3 for Wednesday, and so on.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie at lactose.homelinux.net