[Remind-Fans] include txt files instead of .rem files in directory and open that file

Dave Parker cedardocster at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:21:28 EDT 2014

Thank you all for the great ideas.

Two follow up questions:

1) I'm not totally familiar with this type of mailing list (more used to
google groups)  If I reply normally from my gmail as I'm doing here, does
my reply go to everyone in the list (and is that okay?) or just to the
people that replied to my original question.

2) Does everyone here run their computer 24:7?  I'm thinking of getting one
of those plug computers to run an ongoing instance of remind and also
btsync.  Is that a good idea or no? (I'm nervous of getting into the world
of "servers", i.e. computers with no gui)