[Remind-Fans] Excluding Events For rem -c Calendar Output

hymie! hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
Sun Oct 26 10:24:48 EDT 2014

I haven't tested this at all, but there is a variable
       $CalMode (read-only)
              If  non-zero,  then  the  -c  option was supplied on the command
              line.

I have this in one of my .remind files:
if $PSCal
  (do stuff here)
else
  (do stuff here)
endif

which is designed to do something special when I run remind with -p,
and do something different when I run without -p.

I suspect that is what you want.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie at lactose.homelinux.net