[Remind-Fans] Push back a notification by a week on OMIT

Toyam Cox csupercomputergeek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:51:10 EDT 2015

There is a lab that meets once every three weeks. However, when the lab
would be scheduled on a break, like Thanksgiving, the lab is re-scheduled
for the week after. That is, if 1 is lab, and - is no lab (that week), from
1--1--1, the schedule would become 1---1-1. However remember there is an
entire week represented by each of those "graph" characters. So it'd need
to be day X on those weeks.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:09 AM, David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 02:05:35 -0400
> Toyam Cox <csupercomputergeek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you know how to make an omit cause the remind to occur a week
> > later?
>
> > I am aware of SKIP, BEFORE, and AFTER. I am looking for functionality
> > to essentially do an AFTER by more than 1 day.
>
> Could you give a concrete example?  That would help make things clearer.
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

- Toyam