[Remind-Fans] ADMINISTRIVIA: Name change

tsr.offentlig at tsr.se tsr.offentlig at tsr.se
Fri Apr 24 15:32:21 EDT 2015

Thanks!!!

I'm so grateful I've stayed on this list lurking as a means of
procrastination for the last 4 years without using remind...

This news made me so happy and I'm so glad for you Dianne. It means a
lot to me and hopefully to the rest of the nerd community that you've
done this. You are my heroine!

Love & hope,
Tomas