[Remind-Fans] more public git repository

Dianne Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Jun 11 16:03:39 EDT 2015

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:19:51 +0200
Robin Vobruba <mls.robin.vobruba at gmail.com> wrote:

> hey everyone (and especially diane)! :-)

Oh, hi!

> this is my first post here.
> first of all, thanks a lot for remind! i am using it since 2 years
> now, and it is the first calendar that i am not too lazy or bored to
> use.

You're welcome!

> i was wondering though, why you do not mention and give the link to
> the git repo on the main project site, and maybe keep a more or less
> up-to-date copy on githup?

Yes, I should link to the repo.  I've updated the site to do that:

https://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/remind now has a link to the git
repository.

I tend not to like cloud services like github (even though my company
sells a cloud service... go figure...) so I prefer to host the Remind
git repo myself.