[Remind-Fans] Remind 3.1.15 is released

hymie at lactose.homelinux.net hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
Thu Jul 30 07:23:00 EDT 2015

Roel Wagenaar writes:

>After adjusting both src/custom.h and src/lang.h to my needs, ./configure
>runs
>well, however make ends in an error report:

Check custom.h .  It should have a section like this:

/* DEFAULT_PAGE:  The default page size to use for Rem2PS.             */
/* The Letter version is appropriate for North America; the A4 version */
/* is appropriate for Europe.                                          */
#define DEFAULT_PAGE {"Letter", 612, 792}
/* #define DEFAULT_PAGE {"A4", 595, 842} */

It sounds like they are both commented out.  One of them needs to
be defined.

--hymie!     http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie at lactose.homelinux.net