[Remind-Fans] rem on date but not a weekend (just before in that case)

Dave Parker cedardocster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:29:53 EDT 2016

A) How would I generate a reminder, say on the 12th of any month, but show
it on the friday if the 12th landed on a Saturday or Sunday?

B) I did search the mailing list archive, but couldn't find anything.  I
would think this is a common request though - is there a better way to find
answers to questions like this without bugging people?  I did find the
phrase "not on Saturday or Sunday" in a section on Omits, but I didn't want
to omit the reminder in that case, but just move it earlier.

Thanks,
Dave