[Remind-Fans] How do you manage your todo list(s) using Remind?

hymie! hymie at lactose.homelinux.net
Mon Jun 27 18:27:09 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 01:28:25PM -0400, Abner Gershon wrote:
> I have used remind off and on for the several years but never really got
> hooked on it because I was unable to effectively manage my todo lists.

Remind isn't really built for being a to-do list.  It's good for
tasks that you do on the same day every week, but it's especially
not designed for checking things off and not displaying them again
(unless you like editing your data files constantly).

I've just started playing with taskwarrior https://taskwarrior.org/download/
and so far I really like it.  It's very remind-ish , with recurring
tasks and advance-warning options.  Sadly, it does *not* have hoilday-
avoidance scheduling options.  But it's still pretty cool.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    hymie at lactose.homelinux.net